Our next workshop is 2/23!
- Do you feel stuck in a rut, making the same recipes all the time?
- Do you want to incorporate more fruits and veggies into your family’s diet, but don’t know how?
- Does the idea of planning meals for the whole week in advance feel overwhelming?
- Is feeding your family healthy meals important to you, but you just don’t seem to have enough time?
- Does searching the internet for new, healthy recipes seem like a chore?
- Do you sometimes find yourself going for what’s convenient, rather than healthy, simply because it’s easier?
- Do you dread going to the grocery store?
- Do the hate cleaning the dishes that pile up in the process of making a meal?
- Do you stress over what’s for dinner 10 minutes before it has to be on the table?
- Do you wish you had a stash of ready to make meals in your freezer for those nights when you don’t have a plan?
If your answer is yes to any (or all) of these questions, then you’ll probably be pretty excited about our workshops!
We’re on a mission to make getting healthy, real food meals on your table both easy and convenient.
In a workshop, you will assemble six whole-food, plant-based, organic, allergen-friendly, freezer-friendly meals that your family will love. Each meal serves 4-6 people. All of the recipes, ingredients, utensils, and bags are provided. The only thing you need to bring is a small cooler or cooler bag so you can store your meal bags safely until you get home.
Meals will never contain processed chemicals or ingredients you can’t pronounce, and they will always be gluten-free, dairy-free, and peanut-free. Most are also soy-free, corn-free, and egg-free. Please be sure to share any other food allergies in your family when you register.
OUR JANUARY MENU:
Cheesy Mexican Quinoa
Chipotle Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos
Garlicky Spinach Pesto Pasta
Indian Spinach Curry
Sweet & Sour Chickpea and Broccoli Bowls
Veggie Zuppa Toscana
Workshops are also great for team building, activity for friends, book clubs, church groups, co-workers, neighbors, etc.
Don’t feel like leaving home? Host a private meal prep workshop with your friends to turn a chore into a party! Hosts can earn a 50% discount! Contact us using the form below for more details or to book your private workshop!
Private Meal Prep Workshops
Don’t feel like leaving home? Host a private meal prep workshop with your friends to turn a chore into a party! Hosts can earn a 50% discount. Contact us using the form below for more details or to book your private workshop!
“If it came from a plant, eat it. If it was made in a plant, don’t.” — Michael Pollan